Friday, March 26, 2010

Xtreme 2010 Student Comments

It was fun and I learned a lot. Cole Parks

I had a blast with all of the competitions. Nick Tidwell

It was a fun learning experience. Jalen Espinoza

It was an amazing experience. It really opened my eyes to what else was out there. Nina Elizabeth Hollingsworth

The Extreme Challenge had a very fun and relaxing atmosphere. Lauren Carter

The time that was spent there was well worth it. The activities were fun and exciting and I had a great time. Lacy Bookstore

The extreme challenge was fun and had a good experience at SCCC and am glad that I had the chance to go. Ivan Moreno

I really enjoyed the extreme challenge because I think it really developed my writing skills. Nikolas Huffman

The extreme challenge was very fun because we got to compete against other schools. Junior Moreno

This is my second year in the Extreme Challenge and it was a great challenge but fun at the same time. Tanesha Cayton

This was my first year in the Extreme challenge and I thought that it was a great experience and challenging. Our school did great and we had a fun time. Dannah White

This was my first time to attend the Extreme Challenge, and I had a really great time. It was a fun experience, and I would love to go back. It was awesome that Elkhart won. The part I loved the most about it was that it was just another opportunity for us to show how much more talent and intelligence we have than Rolla. Kenzie Thomason

At the Extreme Challenge, I didn't know what to expect because it was my first time to go. I learned the true difference between an under braid and an over braid. Braiding is not as easy as some people think because you have to concentrate other wise the braids will not be tight enough. The funniest thing for me would have to be the nail art even though you had to follow a design. Sara Keeling

It was really fun competing with other schools to prove how well our teachers are teaching us. Lisa Delzeit

I really loved being able to learn more about the buildings and programs in Seward County Community College. I got to meet a lot of interesting people. Its definitely something I would like to do again. Josielyn Alcala

I enjoyed getting to test my skills and knowledge in the Health Sciences, I'm glad I got to attend this event as a senior. Julie Spillman

I really lik,ed it was a very good expriencewatching how other people do there stuff. Joshua Kelly

I actually really enjoyed getting to go to the extreme challenge and testing my skills at cosmetology!! I have always wanted to go to something that lets me do want I want to do when I get older, and me being able to experience that was awesome. I really had a fun day and thought it was amazing and I hope to go to it again!! Kiesha Sanchez

The challenge gave me a chance to show people what I can do in automotive mechanics. I also was able to see the different programs the college has to offer. Travis Perkins

No comments: